USF (Alma Mater)
– USF is the ninth largest university in the nation.
– USF has more than 200,000 alumni. They live in all 50 states.
– USF’s Bulls belong to the American Athletic Conference.
– USF’s football team played in its first national bowl game at the close of its first season in the Big East.
– Won their first bowl game in 2006, beating the East Carolina Pirates 24-7, in the Papa John’s Bowl.
– USF has affiliations with regional research and service entities including Moffitt Cancer Center, All Children’s Hospital, Tampa General Hospital, Shriner’s Children’s Hospital, University Community Hospital, James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital, the Byrd Alzheimer’s Research Center, the U.S. Geological Survey and Mote Marine Laboratory.
– USF celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006.
You must be logged in to post a comment.